Thursday, August 31, 2006

poetic ebb-"ur hand bleeds, what tore ur heart !"

I stumbled upon a early bird,
innonence of the dressed blue,
little did i know,
how far can a worm go,
open and silent ,
i sense a calamity,
vague as it seems,
my heart fails to breathe,
the posture of a "water bearer",
pushes my soul underneath.
every smile of her pounces me,
everytime she cuts a unseen scar.
hey pretty girl,
did u ever recognize?
once and all ,
did i make u realize?
up now,
living besides in the premise,
i think of ways ,
a heart can demise.
all my life,
the face denied to frown,
love and lust now stole the crown.
in and out ,
i could feel the pain.
never have humanity said " ur so insane."
an art of rage was carved on me,
time to question,
am i so sick?
alone in the night,
i feel her besides me,
zeal and purple made a date,
as i remember the fall to a bait.
reckless i was ,
when i embraced her name.
epitome of a ram,
she wud'nt care to see beyond.
then came the rains to bless me with a love key,
looking at the silver lining above,
tears from my eyes suggest a plea.
the twin consoled me ,
"you strive for ur desire ",but
"hope ur heart does'nt pay a fee".

1 comment:

Sanat Satyan said...

She sits besides you
not to sit but think
if she would have been anywhere else
you wouldn't have given a blink

There are days when you should
look beyond her eyes
try to figure out yourself
what happens,after which she cries

It is this feeling that keeps one close
not to one oneself but to an order
of understanding within and without
and you would rise from being a plodder

Smile at life
Cause she is not looking at you
she is looking
NOWHERE

Football, philosophy, technology, writing, marketing ideation and all kinds of Randomness From a mind thats hungry forever.